The Wynns Diesel Service kit includes the Wynn’s Diesel Injector Clean and the Wynn’s Diesel Engine flush
Diesel Injector Clean & Biocide
Wynn’s® Professional Formula Diesel Inject-A-Clean & Biocide for high pressure / common rail systems has been developed using the latest cleaning & lubricating technology while still being compatible with traditional diesel systems.
As Wynn’s® Diesel Inject-A-Clean mixes with the diesel & moves through the fuel system, detergents quickly & safely break down the deposits in suspension & removes them via the combustion process. It cleans the injectors & contains a DCA (Deposit Control Additive) to help prevent the formation of new deposits.
The biocide is designed to kill all unwanted microorganisms & stop the exponential growth of the diesel bug. Wynn’s® Diesel Inject-A-Clean cleans & protects high-pressure/common rail systems against excessive fouling, wear & water contamination damage.
Safe to use with oxygen sensors, DPF & other emission controls.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Does not emulsify water & diesel fuel
- Cleans the fuel pump, the common rail & injectors
- Compensates for lack of lubricity in low sulphur fuels
- Restores the original spray pattern resulting in better combustion
- Protects stressed metal surfaces in the high-pressure pump & injectors against wear.
Diesel Engine Flush
Wynn’s Diesel Engine Flush is a pre-oil change engine flush that power cleans vital engine parts, removing harmful deposits, sludge, soot and varnish that impede oil flow. The dispersants deliver excellent pollution control which is needed in diesel engines operating under harsh conditions.
With the addition of Wynn’s Friction Proofing to protect engine components, Wynn’s Diesel Engine Flush is a great add on to any diesel tailored service.
Suitable for a wide range of diesel engines with sump capacity’s from 6 to 18 litres, Wynn’s Diesel Engine Flush will clean oil systems in small cars, SUV’s, 4WD’s, light commercial’s and trucks in one simple application.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Safe to use in modern diesel engines fitted with catalysts and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF). These engines require an engine oil with a low Sulphated-Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur content (Low SAPS).
- Contains effective cleaners that remove sludge and varnish.
- Suspends and removes deposits for improved lubrication.
- Contains Wynn’s Friction Proofing for engine wear protection.
- Assures engine efficiency.
- Protects metal parts from harmful contaminants during oil changes.
- Contains no harmful solvents, acids or alcohols.
- Cleans build-up from oil lines.
- Maintains oil protection.
- Promotes a more complete draining of used oil.
- Reduces oil consumption resulting from blocked oil drain return holes.
- Dissolves old highly oxidised oil.
- Reduces new oil contamination.