SINGLE OIL PRESSURE 52MM GAUGE
The REDARC 52mm single oil pressure gauge is ideal for monitoring your engines oil pressure.
The G52-PT gauge is supplied with one oil pressure sensor from REDARC that displays from 0 to 130 PSI.
This gauge is designed to monitor the oil pressure of your vehicles engine. Monitoring oil pressure ensures the longevity of your vehicle and allows you to ensure that the correct pressure is maintained so that your engine is well lubricated. This is crucial when travelling at continuous high speeds and towing heavy loads. Low oil pressure can be an indicator of a low oil level, diluted or worn out oil, worn engine bearings, high oil temperature or a worn oil pump.
The G52-PT gauge also supports one of four optional temperature sensors. You will need to purchase one of the following REDARC temperature sensors to equip the gauge with this function:
- GS-UT-80: An NTC temperature sensor in a plastic housing for measuring cabin, fridge or outside temperature. Range is -20~+80c. This sensor is supplied with a 6 metre extension cable.
- GS-UT-120: An NTC temperature sensor in a metal copper housing with 6mm diameter mounting hole. Range is -20~+120c. This sensor is supplied with a 6 metre extension cable.
- GS-OWT1-4: Water or Oil temperature sender. 1/4 NPT threaded. Designed to measure from -20~ +170c. Supplied with 3 metre extension cable.
- GS-OWT1-8: Water or Oil temperature sender. 1/8 NPT threaded. Designed to measure from -20~ +170c. Supplied with 3 metre extension cable.
The G52-PT gauge diameter requires a 52mm hole for mounting. REDARC offer a range of mounting solutions including a 2” black plastic mounting cup (GH-CUP) and one (GH-MP1), two (GH-MP2) and three (GH-MP3) hole gauge mounting panels. Radio inserts are also available for the Toyota Hilux (GH-RI05).
The REDARC 24 to 12 Volt adaptor (GA-2412V) can be used to connect this gauge to a vehicle with a 24 volt ignition and lighting supply, however only a 12 volt battery can be monitored.
- Satin Chrome Bezel
- 13 Selectable Backlight Colours
- Multiple programmable alert levels with amber or red backlight and audible beep
- Display illuminates when park lights are turned on so you can check oil pressure and an additional temperature without turning on the ignition.
- If fitting more than one REDARC gauge, a communications link can be connected between the gauges to change the backlight colour of all at once.
ENHANCED LIGHTING CONTROLLER*
REDARC recommends the purchase of an Enhanced Lighting Controller (GA-ELC) with this gauge. The GA-ELC is designed to enhance the lighting of your REDARC gauges as only one required for a set. It is to be used when you do not have a dimming circuit to connect your gauge to or the dimming circuit in your vehicle does not dim the REDARC gauge to your liking.
The GA-ELC also allows you to program nighttime brightness and colour of your REDARC gauges, including dimming if connected to a dash dimmer. Once programmed your gauges will change colour when turning on your park lights and back to a daylight colour when you turn them off. The GA-ELC is also 24 volt capable.
* = Optional accessory, not included with standard purchase
|52 mm (diameter)
|6 – 16V