The REDARC BCDC1225D In-vehicle Dual Battery Charger is a 12 volt, 25A in-vehicle DC-DC battery charger designed to charge your secondary battery banks to 100% state of charge while on the move.
Proven and Tested
The award-winning technology in the BCDC has been independently verified and tested to ensure battery life is maximised, charging your battery to a proven 100%.*
*large capacity battery banks may require a few cycles to fully charge.
The BCDC1240D has been tested in New Zealand’s unique conditions, the In-vehicle battery charger will work in the diverse weather our islands have to offer – water, dust and vibration are no match for this charger.
If you’re heading out into the wild and want to get there and back again safely – you can trust REDARC.
- Separate DC and solar charging inputs
- Maximises the performance and life of your auxiliary battery
- Simultaneous DC and solar charging with Green Power Priority
- Suits 12V/24V standard and variable voltage/smart alternators
- Suitable for AGM, GEL, standard lead acid, calcium and Lithium (LiFePO4) batteries
- Suitable for use on vehicles with conventional alternator charging systems
|BATTERY CHEMISTRY||Standard Lead Acid, Calcium content, Gel, AGM or LiFePO4 type only|
|POWER TYPE – AC DC||DC TO DC|
|NOMINAL OUTPUT POWER||375W|
|INPUT FUSE RATING||40A (Not supplied) REDARC FK40 recommended|
|SOLAR SWITCH ON VOLTAGE||9V|
|SUITABLE FOR 12V SYSTEMS||Yes|
|SUITABLE FOR 24V SYSTEMS||Yes|
|SOLAR INPUT VOLTAGE||9 – 32V|
|MPPT SOLAR REGULATOR||Yes|
|CABIN/ CANOPY INSTALL||Yes|
|NO LOAD CURRENT||<100mA|
|ENGINE BAY INSTALL||Yes|
|MAX. CHARGING VOLTAGE||15.3V|
|OUTPUT FUSE RATING||40A (Not supplied) REDARC FK40 recommended|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||14°F to 175°F|
|OUTPUT VOLTAGE||12V DC|
|MAX. RATED OUTPUT CURRENT||25A|
|INPUT VOLTAGE||9 – 32V|
|CONNECTOR TYPE||Bare wire|
|DEPTH | LENGTH||6.5″|