Should your Old Man Emu 4WD suspension system include the fitment of Emu Dakar leaf springs, these leaf spring bushes require periodic lubrication to ensure longevity.
Old Man Emu greasable shackles and pins facilitate this task without the need to remove the shackles, greatly reducing the time and effort involved.
- Unique, easy bolt together assembly eliminates out of angle ‘shackle pin to side plate’ problems commonly associated with press fit assemblies
- Each pin has two grease outlet holes to guarantee maximum grease coverage between the shackle pin and the spring bush – increasing bush life and improving ride quality
- Heat treated pins ensure long pin life under heavy loads and off road conditions
- Side plates are zinc plated for protection against corrosion
– Toyota Landcruiser 45 & 47 Series