The PRO12500 is our premium electric winch model for 4WD applications. This winch combines quick, low to mid-load line speed, 12500lb of line pull, and an industry leading (in the low mount winch class) low resistance run out freespool.
The PRO12500 has you covered from all performance angles and is a serious contender for most 4WD installs and applications.
Foot Forward model
This mounting format is suitable when the winch is mounted to a vertical mounting surface, such as with the Xrox winch bars and many other brands and models, with freespool handle in the correct orientation and an offset hawse fairlead supplied to suit this mounting style.
50ft per minute unloaded line speed with low resistance free spool.
Novawinch winches are the perfect option for people seeking affordable winch options that deliver excellent performance backed by an industry leading warranty.
Manufacturers for some of the biggest names in the business, the quality and pedigree of Nowvow’s proprietary winch brand Novawinch is without question.
- 24 volt foot forward PRO12500 12,500lb electric winch
- Synthetic rope
- Winch hook
- Waterproof rubber remote, 3.9m cord
- High-capacity drum – 26m x 9.5mm synthetic rope
- Limited lifetime warranty (3 years electrical)
- Larger drum housings for easy cable management
- Separate solenoid enclosure for easy mounting
- 500amp sealed contactor
- Designed to SAEJ706 standards and GE compliant
- Rated line pull: 12500lbs(5675kg) single line
- Motor (Series wound): DC 24V:6.4hp/4.7kW
- Gear train: 2 stage spur, 2 stage planetary, 171:1 ratio
- Clutch: Pull and turn, rotating ring gear
- Braking action: Outboard ratchet type
- Fairlead: 4-way roller fairlead/Aluminium hawse
- Drum size: 63mm x 222mm
- Dimensions: 606mm x 217mm x 172mm
- Bolt pattern: 254mm x 114.3mm