Automuck Clean is a NO EFFORT, PH neutral cleaner specifically designed to remove dirt, mud, oil, grease and muck from your vehicle whilst leaving a protective layer which aids in future cleaning and enhancing the overall surface finish.
The results from washing your vehicle with Automuck Clean are outstanding. As Automuck Clean is a non-caustic, acid free cleaner, it won’t fade your vehicles aluminium, alloys or plastic overtime. It will however cut through all the new and old grime, and bring out the original lustre that hides beneath.
The best thing about Automuck Clean is it requires no brushes once the protective coating has built up, so NO EFFORT! This 1 Litre bottle comes with its own Pro trigger sprayer and is great for smaller applications. The trigger is a high quality adjustable unit, and facilitates easy use. Simply spray a generous layer to vehicle, leave it to soak in for 5-10 minutes and spray off. It’s that simple! No need to use a high pressure cleaner, therefore preventing blasting out of grease in all linkages and bearings, and other short and long term damage caused by high pressure cleaners.
Automuck Clean is used extensively in all forms of Motorsport including Track, Offroad, Rally and Speedway, and is endorsed by various Motorsport Champions. It is also perfect for keeping your 4×4 and daily driver sparkling clean with No Effort! It is an exceptional engine cleaner and degreaser , and also very popular in the Truck cleaning industry.
- AUS and NZ Made
- Contains no acid, abrasive, caustic or silicones
- Safe on aluminium, anodized surfaces, alloys, chrome, magnesium, seals, plastics and carbon fibre
- No brushes needed, no effort, saves hours of cleaning. No high pressure cleaner needed.
- No Streaking
- Easiest way to keep your drive looking like new. Cleaning becomes more effective after multiple uses
- Leaves a protective layer which aids future cleaning and enhances surface finish
- Boosts resale value, and cuts maintenance costs.
- Proven formula, endorsed by world champions.
Automuck Clean can be used safely on:
- engines, gearboxes, drive trains, suspension, brakes, radiators, tyres, hoses, guards, panels
- aluminium, anodised surfaces, seals, plastics, rubber, glass, carbon fibre, machinery, tools