GME, the Australian leader in land-based and marine communications equipment, emergency signalling beacons and television signalling equipment has released their new mobile CB radio Starter Kit.
The TX3100VP Starter Kit makes it easy for those new to the world of CB radios. This kit comes with a Super Compact 5 watt UHF CB Radio with a high performance 6.6dBi ground independent antenna and mounting bracket.
With GME’s TX3100 Starter Kit, you’ll begin your UHF CB experience with everything you need from the get-go. The TX3100’s super compact size and power, combined with its ease of use, makes it a perfect UHF CB radio for all types of users. Coupled with the AE4018K2 high performance antenna and mounting bracket, this Starter Kit is all you’ll ever need!
GME engineering DNA is at the heart of these products, guaranteeing high performance in real world conditions and embedded with unique DSP radio technology and the highest quality material. The GME TX3100 radio is Australian designed and built and is one of the most advanced UHF Citizen Band radios available with its front mounted controls, is designed for unobtrusive mounting in modern vehicles. The suggested retail price is $279.00.
TX3100 UHF CB Radio Features
- Powerful 5 watt output for maximum range
- CTCSS and DCS Privacy
- Digital Signal Processing
- Advanced Signal Management
- Dynamic Volume Control
- Unique display flip function for mounting options
- GME 5 year warranty applies to TX3100
AE4018K2 Antenna Features
- Fibreglass colinear antenna with 6.6 dBi gain.
- High quality elevated feed for ground independence.
- Electro-polished stainless steel heavy duty parallel spring.
- 4.5 metres low-loss coaxial cable and PL259 plug.
In the Box
- TX3100 5 watt UHF CB radio
- Radio mounting bracket and screw pack
- Microphone and microphone clip
- DC power lead
- MB407SS antenna mounting bracket
- AE4018K2 antenna assembly