ARB Corporation Ltd, a world leader in aftermarket 4×4 accessories, is excited to introduce their latest innovation, the Aluminium Encased Awning. Adding to ARB’s already extensive range of touring equipment, the new awning design provides an alternative to the external soft case with a functionally superior aluminium housing.
The ARB awning has always been a popular product in the 4WD community, and over time, has evolved significantly. The latest addition to the ARB awning range is a 2.5m x 2.5m awning, encased in an anodised aluminium housing.
Opening and closing the unit is made easy with the use of UV treated, marine-grade, quick release cords. The three cords eliminate the need for zips, and the new flip-up lid provides unmatched simplicity.
The awning features ARB’s proven 300gsm, PU coated, waterproof and UV protected canvas. To prevent friction within the housing, causing wear on the canvas, abrasion resistant material has been added to better protect the awning when rolled up or deployed.
Supported by heavy duty, expandable anodised aluminium poles, the ARB Aluminium Awning provides great strength and resistance to corrosion.
- 300gsm, PU coated, poly/cotton rip stop canvas
- Waterproof and UV protected
- Anodised aluminium case
- UV protected, marine grade, quick release cords
- Anodised aluminium poles, with new nylon cuff joins
- Metal cam locks (not plastic)
- Pegs and reflective guy ropes included
- Compatible with all ARB 2.5m x 2.5m awning accessories
- Side arms with 20% overlap for superior strength
- Includes unique ARB flexi joint on side arms to allow movement in windy conditions without wearing components
Compatible with the ARB Deluxe Awning Room, Mesh Multi Mat and a variety of ARB’s wind breaks, this awning is exceptionally versatile. It uses the same mounting methods as other ARB awnings, either attaching directly to roof racks, or to ARB “L” brackets which can be purchased separately.
The new ARB Aluminium Encased Awning is both a stylish and practical addition to ARB’s awning range.