ARB SUMMIT SIDE RAILS AND STEPS
With an all new attachment system, larger steel tubing and anodised aluminium tread plate, the Summit side protection range encompasses the very best in design and vehicle protection.
ARB side protection equipment acts as a shield for your vehicle’s vulnerable side panels, protecting them from rocks and road debris frequently encountered during remote area travel. For customers without an ARB front bar or who simply don’t require a front rail, a return has been developed to enable fitment of a protection step only.
- Design suits the MY22 Ford Ranger extra cab and dual cab
- Registered design of styling and design components
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection. Step, rail and return tube is Ø 60.3mm
- Mounts to the vehicle chassis at three points per side
- Compatible with side curtain airbags
- Anodised step extrusion features ridges for additional grip
- Metaprep primer for additional corrosion resistance
- Finished in matt black powder coat
ANODISED STEP EXTRUSION
A silver anodised extruded aluminium section with front to rear ridges is supplied with the front section selected. The extrusion supplied with the front rail section is supplied as separate left and right handed sections.