ARB SUMMIT SAHARA MKII BAR
Boasting many of the features of the Summit MKII Bar, the ARB Summit Sahara MKII Bar offers a sleek yet rigid styling without sacrificing practicality.
The Sahara rendition also features either a polished alloy tube or a textured black tube kit with an LED light bar recessed into the top hoop further underlining ARB’s commitment to fabrication excellence.
- Vehicle specific design suitable for the MY22 Ford Everest
- Registered design of styling and design components
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle
- 30mm radius on wings and centre section
- Engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to the chassis via high tensile bolts
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow
- Extensive protection panels on centre and either side
- Pressed form top pan and aluminium (powder coated matt black) winch cover panel
- Optional polished tube kit or matt black tube kit with integrated 20” LED light bar (requires ARB loom PN 3500810)
- Twin ARB Jack or Hi-Lift jack points located in the lower pan
- Two aerial brackets located on the tube
- Will accommodate Warn, Magnum, Bushranger, Smittybilt low mount model electric winches up to 10,000lb
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity and Solis LEDs and a range of Bushranger and IPF lights
- Includes ARB LED fog light, LED daytime running light, LED sequential indicators and clearance lights
- Compatible with original equipment safety features
- Bar adds approximately 165mm to the overall length of the vehicle
- Approximate weight of the bar, chassis mounts and fitting kit is 75kg. Approximately 17kg is removed from the vehicle for fitment of the bar.
- Metaprep primer for additional corrosion resistance
- Finished in matt black powder coat with the option to colour code to vehicle colour