ARB SUMMIT BULL BAR
The Summit bull bar builds on the renowned ARB Deluxe bar architecture, and integrates a fresh and contemporary design language to complement modern vehicles.
Available for the wide body Toyota HiLux 08/20 SR/SR5 (06/20 build), Summit bars are winch compatible and provide next-generation protection and styling for your vehicle. Laser-cut holes for mounting ARB Intensity LED, IPF and Bushranger driving lights are integrated into the top pan of the bar, while ARB’s LED clearance and indicator light assembly is included as standard.
Supplied in a durable matte black powder coat finish, colour coding is available as an option for a fully integrated look.
Note: Bar shown with optional fog light kit.
- Vehicle specific design for the wide body Toyota HiLux SR and SR5 from 08/20 (06/20 build)
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi-fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle
- 30mm edge radius on wings and centre section
- Engineered, airbag compatible mounting system secures to chassis via high tensile bolts
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow
- 3 piece grille design for split pan
- Extensive under protection panels on the centre and either side
- Pressed form top pan and aluminium (powder coated black) winch cover panel
- Twin ARB JACK or Hi-Lift jack points located below each buffer for optimum strength
- Durable two piece buffers
- Will accommodate Warn, Magnum, Bushranger and Smittybilt low mount model electric winches up to 10,000lb
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LEDs and a range of IPF and Bushranger driving lights
- Provision for ARB fog lights (additional parts required)
- Provision for optional ARB fog light cover
- Provision for optional Summit Roller Fairlead cover
- Provision for OE front parking sensors
- Includes ARB LED indicator & clearance light
- Two antenna mounts located on the top of the centre tube
- Corrosion-resistant primer
- Finished in a matte black powder coat, colour coding is available as an option for a fully integrated look