ARB SUMMIT BULL BAR (VX AND SAHARA)
The Summit bull bar builds on the renowned ARB Deluxe bar architecture, and integrates a fresh and contemporary design language to complement modern vehicles.
Available for VX and Sahara 200 Series models, Summit bars are winch compatible and provide next generation protection and styling for your vehicle. Laser cut holes for mounting ARB Intensity LED, IPF and Bushranger driving lights are integrated into the top pan of the bar, while ARB’s LED, indicator and clearance light assembly is included as standard.
Supplied in a durable black powdercoat finish, colour coding is available as an option for a fully integrated look.
Note: Bar shown with optional fog light kit.
- Vehicle specific design to complement the 200 Series VX & Sahara
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Bi-LED headlamps with dynamic auto levelling
- Provision for front parking sensors
- Radar Cruise Control (Sahara model only)
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow
- Two piece grill design for split pan
- Extensive protection panels on centre and either side
- Superbly engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to chassis via high tensile bolts
- Zinc rich primer for additional corrosion resistance.
- Combination style bar to suit both winch and non winch applications
- Will accommodate Warn, Magnum and Bushranger low mount model electric winches up to 12,000lb
- 4 Camera Multi Terrain Monitor (Sahara model only)
- Twin Hi-Lift jacking points located beneath each buffer for optimum strength
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED, and a range of IPF and Bushranger driving lights
- Provision for OE LED fog lights. ARB fog light covers included as standard
- LED fog lamps
- Durable two piece buffers including cover strap intersection caps
- Includes ARB’s LED, indicator and clearance light
- Press form in wing to clear OE headlight washers
- Two aerial mounts located on the centre frame
- Finished in a hard-wearing powder coat with the added option of colour coding to individual vehicles