SUMMIT BULL BAR (GX AND GXL)
The Summit bull bar builds on the renowned ARB Deluxe bar architecture, and integrates a fresh and contemporary design language to complement modern vehicles.
Available for GX and GXL 200 Series models, Summit bars are winch compatible and provide next generation protection and styling for your vehicle. Laser cut holes for mounting ARB Intensity LED, IPF and Bushranger driving lights are integrated into the top pan of the bar, while ARB’s LED, indicator and clearance light assembly is included as standard.
Supplied in a durable black powdercoat finish, colour coding is available as an option for a fully integrated look.
PLEASE NOTE: Two separate Summit bar designs are available to suit the GX, GXL and VX/Sahara models respectively. The matched designs ensure the Landcruiser’s technological and safety features are retained.
Note: Bar shown with optional fog light kit.
- Vehicle specific design to complement the 200 Series GX and GXL 2015 onwards
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi-fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle
- 30mm edge radius on wings and centre section
- Superbly engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to chassis via high tensile bolts and hardware
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow
- Two piece grill design for split pan
- Extensive under protection panels on centre and either side
- 60.3mm outer tubing and centre cross bar
- Formed cover straps
- Pressed top pan and winch cover panel
- Combination style bar to suit both winch and non winch applications
- Twin Hi-Lift jack points located below each buffer for optimum strength
- Durable two piece buffers including cover strap intersection caps
- Will accommodate Warn, Magnum, Bushranger and Smittybilt low mount model electric winches up to 12,000lb
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED, and a range of IPF and Bushranger driving lights
- Provision for optional ARB Fog Light kit
- Includes ARB’s LED, indicator & clearance light
- Two aerial brackets located on the top of the centre frame
- Zinc rich primer for additional corrosion resistance
- Finished in a hard wearing satin black powder coat with the added option of colour coding to individual vehicles