ARB SAHARA BAR
With a more low profile design, the Everest Sahara bar provides an alternative look to the range of Deluxe bull bars, whilst retaining many of the strength and protection features.
Offering significantly greater protection than the factory bumper, the Sahara bar is available with or without the polished centre tube, can accommodate a selection of Warn, Magnum and Bushranger low mount winches and is designed to suit Everest models with factory flares.
The new bar also includes provision for original equipment front parking sensors as standard. Blanking plugs are included for those vehicles not equipped with OE sensors.
Optional fog lights and colour coding can also be specified.
- Vehicle specific design to complement the Ford Everest and maximise functionality
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow
- Extensive under protection panels on centre and either side, centre panel includes additional laser cut holes for increased airflow
- Superbly engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to chassis via high tensile bolts
- Combination style bar to suit both winch and non-winch applications
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Forward Collision Alert relocation kit (optional)
- Will accommodate Warn, Magnum, Bushranger and Smittybilt low mount model electric winches up to 10,000lb
- Includes provision for OE front parking sensors as standard, blanking plugs are supplied if no OE sensors are fitted
- Twin Hi-Lift jacking points located in the pan of the bar
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED, and a range of IPF and Bushranger driving lights
- Provision for optional ARB fog light kit
- Includes ARB’s LED indicator and clearance lights
- Durable two piece buffers including cover strap intersection caps
- Two aerial brackets located in the wings of the bar
- Corrosion resistant primer
- Finished in a hard-wearing powder coat with the added option of colour coding to individual vehicles