An ARB recovery point for your vehicle can address the issues surrounding generic tow points and their unsuitability for a range of recovery situations. These issues include questionable and untested mounting locations, confusion regarding the selection of rated shackles and straps, and the inability of generic tow points to safely handle stresses generated by an angled pull during vehicle recovery.
FORGED RECOVERY POINTS (FRONT + REAR)
Developed to fit the Next Generation Ford Ranger with UVP, UVA or OE protection, each of ARB’s Forged Recovery Points is rated at 8,000kg up to the maximum turn angle of the front wheels. Both left- and right-hand Forged Recovery Points have been developed to allow for different setups of recovery equipment to suit each individual situation. As each point is rated at 8T, the use of bridle straps is not required.
- Developed to fit the Next-Generation Ford Ranger with ARB Frontal Protection
- Rated in a rated direction of pull up to the maximum turn angle of the front wheels
- Forged recovery eye slot allows the recommended 4.75t bow shackle to be feed through and the 8000kg strap attached via the pin instead of the bow
- The opening of each recovery point features a chamfered edge to work with ARB Soft Shackle
- Fits with ARB Under Vehicle Protection
- Fits with ARB Under Vehicle Armour
- Fits with OE under-panel
Contact us for Pricing