Completely modular, the Outback Solutions range of drawer systems can be individually tailored to your needs and vehicle. Exclusive to ARB and suitable for many vehicles including wagons, utes (including extra cab), and trailers, this system can be used in non-vehicle applications such as sheds and warehouses.
Three types of modules are available, in a range of sizes, resulting in more than 200 possible configurations, all backed by a two year warranty.
ARB “Outback Solution” Roller Drawers, Cargo Barriers, Child Restraint Anchorages are crash-tested and compliant to ADR (safety requirements) AS/NZS (Partial Cargo Barriers) ADR (Seats and Seat Anchorages) ADR (Child Restraint Anchorages).
- Engineered for both on and off road touring with anti-rattle design
- Key lockable, push-pull slam shut latches for ease of use and maximum security
- Long lasting, UV stable commercial carpet designed to complement modern vehicle interiors
- Cross folded floor ensures maximum support for items placed within each unit. Up to a Maximum of 150Kg per drawer, 300kg combined. Roller floor tops support a rating of up to 75kg per roller top, 150kg combined
- Fully Sealed, Dust and water resistant bearings for superior longevity working in harsh environments
- Integrated fridge slides on roller floor models. Provides and always flat surface
- Vehicle specific side floor kit with easy latches completes installation and provides additional storage areas within the cabin or tray
- Water resistant bonded marine ply with steel reinforced guards for superior strength sourced from sustainable forests
- Folded stainless steel bearing runners for ultra-smooth drawer and slide operation
- Self-locking anti roll back system locks into place at full extension, this holds the drawer from rolling closed even on inclines
- Modular units allow greater flexibility if needs change in the future
- Class leading deep drawers with internal heights up to 250mm for greater packing potential
|ROLLER DRAWER||ROLLER DRAWER WITH ROLLER FLOOR||ROLLER FLOOR|
|For convenient storage of items such as recovery equipment and clothing, the traditional style roll out drawer comes with a fixed top. This allows for additional modules to be stacked on top, or provides a flat surface for storing other, larger items.||The traditional style roll out drawer with a rolling top gives you plenty of storage space and allows a fridge freezer to be easily mounted on top, enabling it to be rolled in and out as required. Available in three sizes and unlike other products on the market, this module utilises a true flat floor.||For convenient access to your car fridge, the low level roller floor sits only 140mm above the floor of your vehicle. Available in three sizes, it incorporates a storage tray underneath for smaller items, and like the larger drawers, utilises a flat floor for easy placement of other items when not carrying a fridge.|
MID-HEIGHT ROLLER FLOOR DRAWER
The addition of the Mid-Height Roller Floor drawer to our Outback Solutions range means our drawer systems are more flexible than ever, allowing you to transform the back of your 4WD, your way. These new drawers feature all of the strength related characteristics of our full-height models and are compatible with a range of accessories including cargo barriers, tie-down points and air systems mounts.
ARB ROLLER DRAWER TABLE
Have you ever tried to take multiple items out of your ARB fridge but had nowhere to place them? Have you ever tried finding a clean bench space to cut up lunch? It was out of these needs where the invention of a slide out stainless steel table was born. Completely designed and manufactured in Australia, the ARB Roller Draw table provides simple convenience for touring or worksite applications.
Utilising quality materials and finished in a 304 grade brushed stainless steel finish, the ARB Roller Drawer Table provides a hygienic surface for a vast array of touring or worksite needs, such as food preparation, or additional bench space.
The stainless steel sliding table attaches to the top of the ARB Outback Solutions roller drawer, and can be deployed when the drawer is in either the open or closed position.
Available in two different widths, to suit the ARB 1355/945 model and ARB 1045 model drawers. These unique products are compatible with our whole range of roller drawers, fitting models from 2010 – on manufacture date.
ARB CABLE GUIDE
Are your fridge or battery cables untidy, interrupting the sliding motion of the fridge roller, or getting caught up in cargo while you’re on the move?
With the ARB Cable Guide accessory, you’ll be able to declutter, protect and complete your unique drawer set-up by providing a safe and enclosed track for your cables! Available in a 1m length that can be shortened to accommodate your fridge size, drawer length and drawer set-up, this handy accessory can also be run under the floors or power outlets added to the side floors to give a more seamless finish.
POA due to multiple configurations