Introducing the ARB Jack Base
It’s designed to suit your ARB Jack® or Hi-Lift™ Jack providing a good surface area to ensure good contact of the jack to the ground and jack to the base.
This provides a safer environment for the user and increased performance of the jack by limiting slippage or sinking into the ground you may be jacking on.
Made from Heavy-duty high-density polyethylene construction and supporting up to 7,000kgs (15,400lbs) with a non-slip textured base, the Jack base will be strong enough to support anything you throw at it.
Made proudly and entirely in Australia, the ARB Jack Base provides not only a jack base but also provides a Jockey wheel base, a wheel chock and a small rake/shovel to level terrain. Perfect for any recovery, camping or touring situation.
Mounting options for the Jack base are either with the ARB TRED PRO mounting pins using the extension pins to mount on top of the ARB TRED PRO boards or by mounting to your Hi-Lift™ Jack bar.
Features & Benefits:
- Alleviates sinkage on soft ground for safer use
- 7000kg (15,400lbs) rated load capacity
- Designed to suit your ARB Jack® or Hi-Lift™ and other suitable farm jacks.
- Heavy-duty high-density polyethylene construction
- High visibility safety orange
- Non-slip textured pattern on bottom of the Jack Base for extra grip
- Rugged construction meets all ARB standards for strength and durability
- Can be mounted on a TRED™ Pro mounting kit or on the shaft of a Hi-Lift™ Jack using optional mounts (sold separately)
- Easy and comfortable grab handle
- Can be used as a rake to level terrain
- Can be used as a wheel chock or jockey wheel receiver
- Convenient leash attachment points for easy retrieval of the Jack Base after use (Sold Separately PN#: TLOARB)
- 2 year warranty.
- Designed and made in Australia
Dimension (mm) & Weight (kg):
- 343 x 304 x 56mm (1.2kg)
Other Products that you may also be interested in: