ARB Esperance Annexe
Expanding ARB Touring’s extensive lineup of premium camping and remote area travel accessories is the all-new ARB Esperance Annexe. The ultimate accessory to your ARB Esperance Rooftop Tent, the Annexe delivers even more comfort and convenience to your campsite, transforming the tents sleeping quarters into a whole home! Integrating some exciting new features with the renowned ARB quality, the Esperance Annexe is a must have upgrade to level up your campsite!
ESPERANCE ANNEXE FEATURES:
- 3M WATER HEAD – With a 3000mm Water Head rating, Esperance Annexe will keep you dry in wet weather.
- ANNEX MATERIAL – 210D oxford canvas with HD PCV floor skirt is a lightweight and waterproof material, that is durable and resistant to damage and dirt.
- 3-STAGE TWIST LOCK POLES – 3-stage twist lock poles including securing boot allows for an easier and quicker set up.
- ESPERANCE INTERNAL LIGHTING – Abundant internal lighting on the base of the Esperance Rooftop Tent, allowing visibility in the dark.
- INTERNAL STORAGE – Hanging shoe and accessory organiser included to ensure you can keep your belongings near you.
- INTEGRATED POWER CABLE PASS THROUGH – This enables you to run power cables into the tent, without having to leave the zipper half open through a window cut out.
- GLOW IN THE DARK ZIPPER PULLS – Glow in the dark, rope style ARB zipper pulls allow you to navigate your annex entrance quickly in the dark.
- INSECT PROOF MESH – Insect/midge proof mesh and solid canvas doors provides significant protection from insects and the elements.
- MAGNETIC WINDOW/DOOR LOOPS – Magnetic and self-locating allows you to roll up and store the window and door loops securely when required.
- GUY ROPES – ARB guy ropes with sewn on storage pockets.
- SPACIOUS ANNEX – Spacious rollup windows and doors, providing airflow and preventing condensation.
- SILVER COAT INSULATION – Silver coat insulation offers better heat insulation and waterproofing.