ARB DELUXE BULL BAR
Manufactured from steel for ultimate strength and powder coated for durability, the Deluxe bull bar is designed to complement the vehicle’s style and safety systems while offering a solid platform to mount essential 4WD accessories in a seamless and integrated package.
Available for the Toyota HiLux models, the Deluxe bull bar is compatible with a selection of Warn, Smittybilt and Bushranger low mount winches. To complement the bar, optional fog light kits are also available.
A number of options are available to suit either flared or non flared HiLux variants with factory fog lights able to be incorporated for vehicles built from late 2006 onwards (where factory fog lights were installed).
For added aesthetics, optional colour coding is available on all models.
Note: Not suitable for 4×2 models. Fitment to 06/08 on models requires grille bracket kit.
- Vehicle specific design to complement the Toyota HiLux and maximise functionality
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow
- Extensive under protection panels on centre and either side
- Cover straps attached to the uprights ensure there are no exposed edges
- Continuous uprights through the bumper section of the bar strengthens the outer frame
- Superbly engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to chassis via high tensile bolts
- Available with or without winch provision
- Winch model will accommodate a selection of Warn, Magnum and Bushranger low mount model electric winches
- Twin Hi-Lift jacking points located in the pan of the bar
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED, and a range of IPF and Bushranger driving lights
- Recessed indicators and parking lights
- Durable urethane buffers
- Retains original equipment tow points
- Two aerial brackets located on the top frame of the bar
- Finished in a hard-wearing powder coat with the added option of colour coding to individual vehicles