ARB DELUXE BULL BAR
Manufactured from steel for ultimate strength and powder coated for durability, the Deluxe bull bar is designed to complement the vehicle’s style and safety systems while offering a solid platform to mount essential 4WD accessories in a seamless and integrated package.
Available for the LandCruiser 2007-2016 70 series models, as well as Toyota’s recently facelifted 2017 70 series models, the Deluxe bull bar is compatible with a selection of Warn, Smittybilt and Bushranger low mount winches. To complement the bar, optional fog light kits are also available.
Also available for vehicles with or without flares.
For added aesthetics, optional colour coding is available on all models.
- Vehicle specific design to complement the LandCruiser 70 Series 2007 – 2016 models, as well as Toyota’s recent facelift to the 2017+ 70 series models, to maximise functionality
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow
- Cover straps attached to the uprights ensure there are no exposed edges
- Continuous uprights through the bumper section of the bar strengthens the outer frame
- Superbly engineered, air bag compatible (with relevant models) mounting system secures to chassis via high tensile bolts;
- Available with or without winch provision
- Will accommodate Warn, Smittybilt, Bushranger and Smittybilt low mount electric winches
- Twin Hi-Lift jacking points located in the pan of the bar
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED, and a range of IPF and Bushranger driving lights
- Injection moulded fog light surrounds suitable for OE and ARB fog lights
- LED clearance light/turn signal fitted as standard
- Retains original equipment tow points
- Two aerial brackets located on the top tube of the bar
- Finished in a hard-wearing powder coat with the added option of colour coding to individual vehicles
LARGE TUBE DELUXE BULL BAR
Unique to the 70 series, and providing all the renowned features of the Deluxe bar, this large tube version offers additional visual appeal for owners seeking a greater aesthetic emphasis on their vehicle.
60.3mm outer frame tubing integrates with 47.6mm lower cross bar sections to create a striking presence, both on and off road. Larger driving light tabs also allow fitment of ARB Intensity LED and IPF driving lights.
Additionally, the bar retains the OE vehicle tow point.
Note: Suitable for flared vehicles only