DELUXE BULL BAR
Manufactured from steel for ultimate strength and powder coated for durability, the Deluxe bull bar is designed to complement the vehicle’s style and safety systems while offering a solid platform to mount essential 4WD accessories in a seamless and integrated package.
Available for the 200 Series models, the Deluxe bull bar is compatible with a selection of Warn, Smittybilt and Bushranger low mount winches. A cover panel finishes off the bar for when a winch is not fitted. To complement the bar, optional fog light kits are also available.
For added aesthetics, optional colour coding is available on all models.
Note: Models with front centre camera require repositioning of the control box. Not compatible for Altitude SE Models with 4 parking sensor option.
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow
- Extensive under protection panels on centre and either side
- Cover straps attached to the uprights ensure there are no exposed edges
- Continuous uprights through the bumper section of the bar strengthens the outer frame
- Vehicle specific design to complement the 200 Series and maximise functionality
- Superbly engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to chassis via high tensile bolts
- Available with or without winch provision
- Will accommodate Warn and Bushranger low mount model electric winches
- Twin Hi-Lift jacking points located in the pan of the bar
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED & a range of IPF driving lights
- Provision for optional ARB fog lights
- Recessed indicators and parking lights
- Durable urethane buffers
- Retains original equipment tow points
- Two aerial brackets located in the frame of the bar
- Provision for parking sensors (with supplied blank plugs for when not required) and headlight washers
- Finished in a hard-wearing powder coat with the added option of colour coding to individual vehicles