The ARB BASE Rack takes accessories and cargo loading to a whole new level of simplicity, speed and personalisation. With a choice of sizes, accessories and attachments, you can truly Make It Your Own. By incorporating a dovetail extrusion around both the full perimeter and along each edge of the internal beams, the BASE Rack provides endless mounting and attachment options. Adding, removing and repositioning accessories and roof loads is quick and easy with the BASE Rack’s dovetail system, making it easier to install and remove individual items without disturbing the whole load. Plus, unlike traditional roof rack channels, the BASE Rack dovetail extrusion won’t collect dust and debris. Each BASE Rack accessory or fixture attaches to the rack with a simple clamp mount, including larger hardware such as Hi-Lift(TM) Jack mounts, rollers, recovery boards and even a BASE Rack custom light bar.
– Extruded Aluminum Beams Feature Rigid Internal Bracing
– Fully Welded Construction [Excluding Corner Caps]
– Fully Assembled Ready-To-Fit Mount Brackets [Sold Separately]
– Integrit Textured Black Powder-Coat Finish
– Strength Through Design Requires No Additional Cross Bars
Ultra sleek, boasting a super low mounting profile and lightweight design, the BASE Rack provides unmatched simplicity, flexibility and personalisation in your roof rack set-up.
Setting a new benchmark in strength and integration, the BASE Rack incorporates a revolutionary dovetail mounting system that makes attaching and removing loads and accessories easier, faster and more secure.
Dovetail end of BASE Rack
BASE Rack’s unique, side-mounting dovetail system surrounding the perimeter and each edge of the internal beams takes accessories and cargo loading to a whole new level of simplicity and personalisation
UNIQUE DOVETAIL MOUNTING EXTRUSION
This unique design allows more possibilities for mounting locations
- Ford Ranger / Raptor MY22 2022 On
- Ford Ranger / Raptor 2018 to 2022
- Ford Ranger PX 2011 on, PXII 2015 to 2018 & PXII MK3 2019 On
- Isuzu DMAX 4X4 2021 On
- Mazda BT-50 2021 On
- Mazda BT-50 2011 to 2020 (BT-50 UR)
- Toyota Hilux 2020 On
- Toyota Hilux Revo 2015 Onwards (GUN126)
- Toyota Hilux 06/2011 to 2015 (KUN26)
- VW Amarok 2023 On