Teraflex Falcon JK/ JKU Nexus EF 2.2 Fast Adjust Steering Stabilizer – HD 1-5/8” (42mm) Tie Rod – RIGHT HAND DRIVE
The Falcon JK/JKU NEXUS EF 2.2 FAST ADJUST STEERING STABILIZER offer a wide range of adjustability with its three-position Fast Adjust Knob featuring soft, medium, and firm settings.
Designed specifically to meet the unique requirements of the Jeep Wrangler, Falcon Shocks have engineered Jeep-specific steering stabilizers that deliver a properly weighted steering feel and consistent bi-directional turning for balanced and controlled side-to-side steering response and an equal return to center dynamics.
Historically, universal steering stabilizers have been adapted to fit many applications with minimal tuning. Falcon Shocks rewrites the book on steering stabilizer development.
Built from the ground up with a focus on fitment and function, our Falcon JK / JKU & TJ / LJ NEXUS EF (Equal Force) STEERING STABILIZERS deliver the best damping characteristics possible.
After a lengthy and painstaking development process, we have delivered these advanced steering stabilizers to the awaiting Jeep market.
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• TIE ROD MOUNT: HD 1-5/8” (42mm)
• LIFT HEIGHT: 0-6”
• Nexus EF 2.2 Fast Adjust Steering Stabilizer
• All necessary hardware
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Fast Adjust Knob w/ 3 quick compression adjustments: soft, medium, & firm
• HD 1-5/8” (42mm) tie rod mounting clamp
• For Right-Hand-Drive vehicles
• JK / JKU specific steering stabilizer
• Equal Force (EF) side-to-side resistance for consistent steering wheel response
• Allows for balanced return to center equilibrium
• Maintains smooth movement under extended & rapid turning maneuvers
• Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel & articulation
• OEM style sealed rod end joint mounting provides direct responsiveness
• 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear & protects internal components while providing superior heat dissipation
• Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long term performance
• 2.125” shock body provides optimal performance
• Low-profile body cap optimized for maximum clearance & unobstructed suspension travel
• 5/8” induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage & corrosion as well as prevents shaft buckling
• No shaft displacement issues (no external reservoir required)
• Maximum shaft diameter allows for more precise tuning
• Hard anodized billet piston
• 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band w/ O-ring
• Digressive linear piston & base valve technology
• Inline OGS Oil/Gas Separator prevents cavitation
• Red Line full synthetic shock oil with high viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance across all temperatures & reduced shock fade
• Synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear & lubricity agents for excellent thermal stability
• 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
• Serviceable & rebuildable (factory serviced)
• Built in-house at the TeraFlex Falcon Shocks Division
• Patent pending design
• 3-year warranty
• NOT compatible w/ TERAFLEX HIGH STEER SYSTEMS (# 4391000 or # 4390975 or # 4390875).
• The Falcon NEXUS EF 2.2 FAST ADJUST STEERING STABILIZER is also available to fit the stock 1-3/8” tie rod (# 01-02-22-110-138).