When undertaking 4×4 remote area travel, the need to carry sufficient fuel, water, vehicle spares and safety equipment invariably means that your 4WD will be fully loaded, placing a lot of strain on suspension components.
Old Man Emu designs an extensive range of coil springs for each vehicle, using state of the art micro-alloyed spring steel to ensure superior resistance to sagging and corrosion. With such a wide range on offer, coil springs can be better matched to your specific load requirements and intended vehicle usage.
While ride height increases are attained, a great emphasis is placed on ride control improvements. Further fine tuning is achieved when the springs are matched to a corresponding set of Old Man Emu shock absorbers, delivering a fully integrated 4WD suspension system designed specifically to suit your vehicle.
– Manufactured from state of the art micro-alloyed spring steel for superior strength and durability
– Double scragged before and after shot peening to reduce spring stress and enhance spring life
– Constant and variable rate coils available for multiple applications
– Formed on computer controlled, precision mandrels to ensure manufacturing consistency
– Spring end configurations designed to exact specifications, guaranteeing perfect fitment to your vehicle
– Finished in durable, hard wearing black powder coat
– Designed and manufactured in Australia
This Spring suits the following:
- Toyota – Landcruiser 200 Series (Not AHC Models) – V8 Petrol – Bar Only
- Toyota – Landcruiser 200 Series (Not AHC Models) – V8 Petrol – Bar/Winch/Accessories