ALLOY BULL BAR
Now available for the PXIII Ranger, the Alloy bar comes equipped with a range of features you have come to expect from the ARB Deluxe bull bar, offering fantastic frontal protection in a contemporary and lightweight design.
The Alloy bar utilises ARB’s renowned manufacturing processes throughout, ensuring maximum strength and the highest level of aesthetic finish. Press forming further exemplifies this attention to detail, with smooth edges resulting in a bar that integrates with the vehicle flawlessly.
Available for the PXIII Ranger, the Alloy bar is winch compatible and suits a selection of Warn, Magnum, Bushranger and Smittybilt low mount winches. A press formed cover panel completes the bar when a winch is not fitted.
Note: Bar shown with optional fog light kit.
- Vehicle specific design for the Ford Ranger PXIII
- 4mm alloy used for wings and pan
- 60mm x 3mm alloy outer tube and 48mm x 3mm alloy cross tube
- 30mm radius on wings and centre section
- Engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to chassis via high tensile bolts and hardware
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow
- Three-piece grille design for split pan
- Extensive steel under protection panels on centre and either side
- Pressed top pan and aluminium winch cover panel
- Optional colour-coding available
- Durable two piece buffers
- Will accommodate Warn, Magnum, Bushranger and Smittybilt low mount electric winches up to 10,000lb
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED, and a range of IPF and Bushranger driving lights
- Provision for original equipment fog light or optional ARB fog light kit (shown)
- Includes ARB LED indicator & clearance lights
- Two aerial brackets located on the top of the centre frame
- Laser cut provisions for original equipment front parking sensors and semi-auto active park assist
- Combination style bar to suit both winch and non-winch applications